Exped Orion II Tent
Orion offers maximum space as a tunnel tent in a fully freestanding design. Double doors and large vestibules add comfort, storage space and great ventilation. A trusted tent for multi day treks and extended trips.
- Easy to pitch with a premounted canopy, continuous and colour coded pole sleeves and easy adjust tension pole pockets
- Zips have colour coded, reflective, and glow-in-the-dark pulls
- Seamless tub floor with taped corner seams guarantees waterproof performance (10,000mm water rating/14+ PSI)
- Attached, suspended inner canopy with both inner doors large enough to sit two people side by side
- Ventilation hoods protect both doors
- Two vestibules – one sports a small loft for wet gear
- Canopy can be used alone by detaching its ring and toggle system. Reattaches easily too.
- Use with footprint for added protection – sold separately
Freestanding Yes Doors 2 Floor Area 2.7m2 Vestibule Area 2.1m2 Maximum Inner Height 1.3m Packed Size 42 x 16cm Fly Material 40D Ripstop Polyester, PU coated, 1500mm water column, flame retardant (CPAI-84) Canopy Material 20D No-See-Um Mosquito Mesh Polyester, 1500 mesh/square inch, flame retardent (CPAI-84); 30D Ripstop Polyester, flame retardant (CPAI-84) Floor Material 70D Taffeta Nylon, PU coated, 10,000mm water column, flame retardant (CPAI-84) Poles 3 x DAC Featherlite NSL 9mm TH72M Aluminium Average Minimum Weight 3kg Packaged Weight (everything tent comes with) 3.45kg Ultralight Packers Weight 2.15kg (fly and poles)