SNAKE PROOF GAITERS
Proudly designed by us and manufactured in Australia, our Snake Proof Gaiters have been tested against all Australian Snake species with genuine proof that they will perform and protect. The Australian Death Adder has the longest venom injecting fangs of all Australian Snakes, and not even this guy can penetrate our design!
Comfortable, durable and waterproof in a choice of Olive Green or GDR Gully Camo – both styles available in sizes to suit adolescent to adult.
NOTE: Current stock of Camo Gaiters features a BLACK cuff around the ankle portion of the Gaiter, unlike Gaiter pictured with Olive Green Cuff.
As winter fades and the spring sun shines, out come Australia’s deadly snakes.
Hunt on from spring through to the autumn rut in confidence thanks to the tested and proven protection of the new Snakebuster gaiters.
Design features including our exclusive ReptexTM snakeproof fabric, revolutionary new concealed camlock buckle and no external hardware makes this the most comfortable, practical and effective gaiter on the market.
- Lightweight and pliable-only 250gms per gaiter
- 2 Layer fabric design
- Iron-StealthTM silent camo outer
- Exclusive ReptexTM high density, rip-stop snakeproof inner
- Fully adjustable
- Concealed camlock buckle so gaiters will never fall down
- Fully waterproof
- 2 rows of elastic for perfect contoured fit around the boot and above the ankle
- Dual-layer heavy duty Cordura toe panel
- Concealed lace hook
- Heavy duty YKK zip
- No external or exposed zips, buckles, rivets, eyelets or straps to get caught up in the bush
- Australian made
Our “L” size fits most, however to easily and accurately measure your sizing complete the following:
1) To obtain your length measurement, measure the length from the centre of your ankle bone to below your knee cap.
2) To obtain your circumference measurement, measure the circumference around the largest part of your calf muscle, over the pants your normally wear hunting.