Black Diamond Bipod Bivy
The 4 season Black Diamond Bipod Bivy is both functional and comfortable. A shock-corded Easton aluminum pole arches over the head and shoulder area to provide a roomy space so you won’t feel claustrophobic.
A large zippered entry on the Bipod Bivy provides easy access, great ventilation and rolls back to reveal a generously sized, no-see-um net door. You can check out the stars, feel a pleasant breeze on your face – without the local mosquito masquerade joining your party.
All seams are sewn with heavy duty nylon and factory taped. The Bipod has a large zippered entry with a sizable no-see-um mesh panel to keep the critters out and allow the fresh air in. Stuff sack included.
Bottom Line:A lightweight bivy sack that adds comfort and protection to any Campout
- Season :
- Minimum Weight :
- 830 g, 1 lb 13 oz
- Average Packed Weight :
- 975 g, 2 lb 2 oz
- Dimensions :
- 234 x 76 x 51 cm, 92 x 30 x 20 in
- Area :
- 1.7 m , 18.5 sq ft
- Packed Size :
- 15 x 33 cm, 6 x 13 in
- Details : 4 season rating with 1 year Black diamond warranty
Single-pole design sheds weight but maximizes headroom.
- 1 shock-corded Easton pole over the head and shoulders
- Large zippered entry; net door
- Large mesh panel for bugs and ventilation
- ToddTex single-wall fabric
- Taped seams
- Material: Todd-Tex waterproof/breathable Nylon which uses a PFTE membrane and has a 10,000mm waterhead rating