The birth of a new mat generation, Exped have developed the Mega Mat with 3D technology which means that you get a completely level sleeping surface. As the mat is flat to the outer edge, two mats fit together perfectly and use fabric grommets to hold in place.
Flat Valve Technology: Exped is the first manufacturer worldwide to incorporate these durable, easy to use valves in selfinflating mats. Two flat valves, one for inflation and one for deflation are found in the mat. One-way flaps on the valves hinder air from escaping during inflation, as „selfinflating mats“ usally need a couple of breaths of air for top-up and prevent air from re-entering during deflation and roll-up. Flat in design, non protruding, of soft PU and without sharp edges makes these valves more durable than traditional ones.
- Super soft but durable fabric: the resilient polyester tricot fabric with embossed honeycomb structure is comfortable next to skin and slip resistant. The laminated air block film is of PU-Ether It is absolutely hydrolysis resistant making it leak proof even if humidity accumulates during inflation.
- Horizontal air channels cored through the ultralight foam make these mats extremely light considering their thickness.
- The filling: our new ultralight open celled PU foam weighs 13 kg/m3. Naturally free of contaminants (e.g. CFK) and fulfills the Ökotex 100 Norm.
- Seams are high frequency welded and durable.
- The included pack sack is dimension for easy packing. Can also be used a pillowcase when filled with spare clothing.
Included: repair kit with adhesive and fabric patches
NOTE= NO SHIPPING OUT OF AUSTRALIA