EXPED Mega Mat 10LXW Green New Model with sidewinder carry bag
Out of stock
Description – New colour for 2017
The birth of a new mat generation, Exped have developed the MegaMat with 3D technology which means that you get a completely level sleeping surface. As the mat is flat to the outer edge, two mats fit together perfectly and use fabric grommets to hold in place.
FlatValve Technology: Exped is the first manufacturer worldwide to incorporate these durable, easy to use valves in selfinflating mats. Two flat valves, one for inflation and one for deflation are found in the mat. One-way flaps on the valves hinder air from escaping during inflation, as „selfinflating mats“ usally need a couple of breaths of air for top-up and prevent air from re-entering during deflation and roll-up. Flat in design, non protruding, of soft PU and without sharp edges makes these valves more durable than traditional ones.
- Supersoft but durable fabric: the resilient polyester tricot fabric with embossed honeycomb structure is comfortable next to skin and slipresistant. The laminated airblock film is of PU-Ether It is absolutely hydrolisis resistant making it leakproof even if humidity accumulates during inflation.
- Horizontal air channels cored through the ultralight foam make these mats extremely ligth considering their thickness.
- The filling: our new ultralight open celled PU foam weighs 13 kg/m3. Naturally free of contaminants (e.g. CFK) and fulfills the Ökotex 100 Norm.
- Seams are high frequency welded and durable.
- The included packsack is dimensioned for easy packing. Can also be used a pillowcase when filled with spare clothing.
Included: repair kit with adhesive and fabric patches
- Colour: Ruby Red
- Top Material: 50 D tricot nylon, TPU polyether film laminate, hydrolysis resistant, honeycomb embossed, Oeko-Tex 100 certified, DWR-free
- Bottom Material: 75 D polyester, TPU polyether film laminate, hydrolysis resistant, Oeko-Tex 100 certified, DWR-free
- Insulation: 16 kg/m2 PU open-cell foam, Oeko-Tex 100 certified
- R-Value: 8.1
- Thickness: 100mm
- Temperature Rating: -40°C
- Included Pump: Mini Pump (the mat is self-inflating – the Mini Pump is for top-off inflation for comfort)
- Length: 197 cm
- Shoulder Width: 77 cm
- Foot Width: 77 cm
- Packed Size: 79L x 25ø cm
- Pack Volume: 39 L
- Weight: 2600 g
- Mini Pump Weight: 45 g
- Stuff Sack Weight: 75 g
- Contents: Mat, Mini Pump, Stuff Sack, Repair Kit, Instruction Manual, Repair Kit
The Exped MegaMat 10 LXW King Single Self Inflating Mattress is covered under the Manufacturer’s 5 Year Warranty