Loads of space for two and all their gear plus the added benefit of dual entrances, the Exped Venus II will fufil all your needs. Great air flow in summer matched with the stability to withstand extreme alpine conditions makes this tent a staff favourite
- Quick and easy to pitch thanks to color coded poles that glide into matched, continuous sleeves and easy to use adjustable tension pockets. The flat pole sleeves reduce wind resistance and the double seams increase durability.
- Functional layout: Two large vestibules offer ample personal storage space. Reach stowed gear even from inside a sleeping bag, and one door is oversized for side by side seating.
- Condensation is kept to a minimum with opposed doors and windows that offer incredible airflow through direct venting and a chimney draft effect. The design keeps plenty of space between fly and canopy.
- Storm proof: With a nearly freestanding design, few stakes are needed. Numerous attached guy lines are packed in „Cord Stuffsacks“. Guyline loops attached directly on the pole sleeves ensure that Venus II remains taut and secure, even in rough weather.
- Easy handling, day or night: Zippers have color coded, reflective, and glow-in-the-dark pulls that operate with just one hand.
- Seamless bathtub floor design assures waterproof performance. In fact, even the corner seams are taped! Fabric resists a water column rating of 14+ PSI (10,000 mm).
- Both inner doors are large enough to allow two people to sit side by side.
- NOTE= NO SHIPPING OUT OF AUSTRALIA