Exped Waterbloc 600 Down Sleeping Bag
Do you like the warmth of Down but need to use your bag in a wet environment? Never fear, the Waterbloc is here. This series of bags have a waterproof breathable outer fabric, double welded seams and an anatomically shaped hood that fits perfectly creating great protection against the elements. Now with more down lift power and less weight, the Waterbloc 600 is a 3 season bag perfect for when you are heading off without shelter.
- The Waterbloc series offers great protection from the elements, being a lightweight, waterproof and vapour permeable sleeping system.
- Includes Drybag and mosquito net storage bag
- Left and right bags can be connected
- Anatomically shaped hood fits perfectly, even when drawn tight. Soft padding and an offset cord enhance comfort.
- Easy adjust hood with cords that adjust separately and are easily distinguished, even in the dark
- High performance fabrics: highly breathable, velvety soft, and very abrasion resistant. Fabrics repel water droplets formed by condensation, pack super small and are low in weight.
- High performance 800+ loft down: goes through rigorous testing and is guaranteed not to be plucked from living geese
- With the quality goose down filling, there is no better warmth and weather protection to weight ratio available
- Tricot baffle runs along one side to prevent down shift between the bag‘s top and bottom sides
- Moisture blocker: treated shell fabrics repel water droplets
- Bar-tacking: stress points, such as zipper ends, are carefully reinforced to prevent failures, rips and tears
- Double tuck-stitch design: 3 layers of fabric, instead of 2, are secured together with the seam fixed beneath the surface. This prevents snags, protects the seams from moisture and is more abrasion resistant than simpler, traditional sewing techniques. Inner baffles are secured with a special second seam, so that even if the main seam fails, the goose down fill cannot escape the bag
- Loops at the foot end so you can secure your bag while airing without risk of it being blown away by wind
- Locking zips feature reflective, glow-in-the-dark pulls that will not accidentally open – once set, the zip glider stays in place
- Inner pocket for storing small overnight necessities
- Chin guard
- Edges are overlocked to prevent fraying
- Sealed baffles prevents down shift between chambers and uneven fill distribution, which could otherwise lead to cold spots
- Oversized draft tube runs the length of the bag and is divided into sections to prevent down shift
- Mat loops at hip height can be used to secure the bag to the mat. Just tie a string to the loops and pass under the mat
- Angled and trapezoid foot design conforms to your natural foot angle
Length 225cm (Long) Fits to 195cm (Long) Shoulder Width 83cm Foot Width 53cm Rolled Size 34 x 22cm (Long) Fill 800+ loft goose down Fill Weight 550g (Long) Average Weight 1190g (Long) Outer Material 20D waterproof, vapour permeable Pertex Endurance® nylon Inner Material 30D Texped PR46 Ripstop-Polyester Temperature Rating minus 4°C (Lower Comfort Men, European Standard)