The great outdoors just got greater. The Seeker 2L is HydraPak’s ultra-light, durable water storage system for camping, backpacking, you name it. It collapses down to the size of a fist, attaches to your pack or hangs from a tree.
You can freeze it to use as an ice pack or fill it with hot water to keep you warm.
- Ultra-light water storage solution for camping, hiking, or any backcountry adventure
- Fold or crush to collapse down and pack into the included 4×4 in. storage bag
- The flexible design makes it so light and compact, you’ll forget it’s in your pack
- Attach to your pack or hang with top and side tie-downs
- External capacity gauge allows you to track your hydration intake or measure out the contents
- The 42mm screw cap makes it easy to fill and the rigid rim allows for easy pouring
- Backcountry water filter compatible, the Katadyn® BeFree™ Filter (sold separately) screws on to the top allowing you to filter more water at camp
- Made of ultra-durable, abrasion resistant TPU & RF welded seams for superior durability and elasticity
- Wide working temperature range (can be frozen – max temp 60° C / 140° F)
- Safe and reliable, 100% BPA & PVC free
2 L / 70 fl oz
74 g / 2.6 oz
286 mm / 11.2 in x 133 mm / 5.2 in
Thermoplastic Polyurethane; HDPE