The Mauria GTX from Lowa is the ultimate women’s trekking boot, and it just got even better!
Lowa’s new and improved design features reduced overlapping materials and stitching to minimise the possibility of hot spots, as well as slightly raised padding on the Achillies for even more comfort around the ankle. The new sole package improves the boots rolling properties, enhancing stability and comfort underfoot via strategically placed cushioning below the hell and ball of the foot. Featuring waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX lining and a thoughtfully engineered lacing system, the Mauria GTX Womens Hiking Boots are a great choice for trekking and long-distance hiking.
- DuraPU® midsole: A denser PU material that absorbs shock, rebounds well, and is extremely durable
- Women’s-specific last to ensure a perfect fit
- 2-zone lacing: Independently adjustable lacing zones allow the user to customise the lacing tension and create special foothold lacing techniques
- C4-tongue: Anatomically shaped, padded tongue designed to improve ankle flex and decrease pressure points, for all day comfort
- FlexiFit®: Easier ankle movement due to integrated “FlexZone” and flexible lace
- Roller eyelets: Metal eyelets with small rollers to minimise friction and equalise tension
- X-Lacing®: Patented LOWA technology holds the tongue in place, both vertically and horizontally, preventing slippage, pressure points, and blisters
- GORE-TEX lining
- Vibram outsole
|Upper||Heinen terracare® Nubuck Leather|
|Outsole||VIBRAM® APPTRAIL II Ws|
|Weight||625g (single boot)|