Lowa Tibet Mens GTX Wide Fitting
Due to current Circumstances stock levels may be affected
Please call us or email for stock updates.
A workhorse of a boot and a cult favorite among hardcore backpack hunting, the Tibet GTX® is super stable, making it ideal for carrying heavy loads over long distances.
Thoughtfully designed features, such as the handy I-Lock lacing cam which allows you to separate the lace tension between the ankle and the top of the foot, will keep your feet comfortable over many miles of tough terrain.
The lasted GORE-TEX® lining provides durably waterproof/breathable protection against the elements.
- UPPER: Nubuck Leather
- LINING: Waterproof GORE-TEX®
- CLIMATE CONTROL
- TONGUE STUD/X-LACING
- C4 TONGUE
- FOOTBED: Balance Comfort
- MIDSOLE: Supportive PU with SPS Cushion
- OUTSOLE: VIBRAM® Masai
- STABILIZER: 5mm Full Length Nylon
- WEIGHT: 1800 grams per pair
- LAST: LOWA WXL (wide width)
- UPPER: Nubuck leather, 2.4 – 2.6mm
- LINING: GORE-TEX®
- STABILISER: Stiff Flex nylon 5mm heel to 5mm forefoot
- MIDSOLE: PU with SPS Dynamic TPU elements
- OUTSOLE: Vibram® Masai
- CRAMPON COMPATIBILITY: Strap-on crampons
- HEIGHT: 230mm tall
- WEIGHT: 1800g/pair
- COLOUR: sepia/black
- SIZES (UK) WIDE FIT: 6-13 (incl. ½ sizes)
- SIZES (UK) STD. WIDTH: 13.5-15 (incl. ½ sizes)