Womens robust waterproof Gore-Tex® mountain boot
Product description for Lowa W TIBET GTX, Dark Grey – Navy Footwear Female
The stable and robust backpacking boot Tibet GTX® for women by LOWA has proved itself many times over on the toughest treks all over the world and on countless multi-day alpine expeditions.
The Tibet GTX®, built on a special women’s last, is even quite at home on via ferrate. The one-piece, 2.5 mm nubuck leather upper provides stability. The LOWA „FlexFit“ System allows an easy, natural motion of the ankle. Edges on the upper and tongue are extremely soft. Achieve optimal heel positioning with the proprietary Lace Loop technology and the patented „I-Lock locking hooks that work to secure your foot in place with its two-zone lacing system. The waterproof Gore-Tex® lining provides optimal comfort.
The self-cleaning Vibram® „Masai“ outsole with its deep lugs shaped for uphill and downhill traction provides guaranteed outstanding footing on all surfaces. The detailed midsole construction offers the utmost in comfort with its last that is somewhat wider overall in the forefoot and somewhat higher overall in the toebox for perfect fit.
This boot, which uses the highest quality materials, is strap-on crampon compatible.
- Gore-Tex®: Highly breathable, durably waterproof lining material. Keeps feet pleasantly dry and offers optimised climate comfort for a broad range of outdoor activities
- Flexfit®: Easier ankle movement due to integrated “FlexZone” and flexible Lace Loop
- C4-Tongue: Anatomically shaped tongue for improved flex and comfort that helps avoid pressure points in this area
- Minimal Seams: Construction design minimises the number of seams to prevent possible friction or pressure points
- X-Lacing®: Patented LOWA technology holds the tongue in place both vertically and horizontally. This prevents slippage and thus pressure points or blisters
- I-Lock: Exclusive patented LOWA locking cam hooks for totally comfortable positioning of laces within the 2 Zone system
- Roller Eyelets: Metal eyelets with small rollers to minimise friction and ensure easy lacing
- 2 Zone Lacing: Independently adjustable lacing zones, one on the forefoot and one on the upper, for an improved individualised fit and better adjustments for personal comfort and different foot anatomy
- Hard Shank: Besonders verstärkte Brandsohle bietet Stabilität auf Touren mit viel Gepäck im alpinen Einsatzbereich
- Vibram® Masai outsole: Excellent grip on all surfaces thanks to self-cleaning mountaineering tread. Rough braking and repelling studs and undercut heel front for excellent grip
- Weight: 1.400 g / Pair (UK 5)
Material specifications for Lowa W TIBET GTX, Dark Grey – Navy
- Upper: Nubuck
- Lining: Gore-Tex® Footwear
- Sole: Vibram® “Masai”
- Material characteristics: breathable, waterproof, windproof
- Lining: Gore-Tex® Footwear
- Outer fabric: Nubuk Leather
- Sole: Vibram® Masai
Lowa W TIBET GTX, Dark Grey – Navy is developed for the following Sports & Activities:
- Mountaineering and Trekking
Lowa W TIBET GTX, Dark Grey – Navy can be used in the following Weather conditions:
Handcrafted in Germany
Our best selling men’s hunting boot is now available in a women’s specific last.
Serious outdoors users and hunters operating in rugged terrain like the Southern Alps and similar gnarly conditions in Australia are at home with TIBET GTX because of its crampon capability and rugged randing to protect against scree and its 3-4 season performance.
Our most popular hard-duty backpacking & hunting boot. Ideal for carrying heavy (25+ Kg.) loads, over long distances in rugged terrain and extreme weather conditions. The top line and tongue has been improved providing even more comfort along with FlexFit Synchro for easy ankle flex and articulation.
PLEASE ENQUIRE ABOUT SIZES
Pre order ONLY