Sick of feeling like the walls of your hiking tent are closing in on you? Then the spacious Tungsten 1P from Marmont might be just up your street.
Marmot has cleverly increased the livable space in this tent, as the clips and pre-bent poles are placed to pull out the sides of the tent, and therefore maximize the interior for a roomier sleeping area. The seam taped 1500mm waterhead rated fly provides rain coverage, while the 2000mm seam taped floor and additional footprint protect your tent from below.
The Tungsten 1P features DAC Press-fit poles with a velocity 7000 ridge pole and colour coded clips, poles and fly for easy pitching. Ventilation wise, the interior features No-See-Um mesh and vents on the fly for breathability. The single D door allows access in and out of the tent, while the vestibule provides ample storage space for your pack and boots.
You can get the most out of your headlamp by slipping it into the lampshade pocket, for a diffusion of ambient lighting inside your shelter. And you can organise your smaller essentials thanks to the interior pockets in this tent. A spacious and well-made tent for one, the Tungsten 1P won’t let you down on your solo adventures.
- Single D door and vestibule
- Freestanding design
- Lampshade pocket to hold and diffuse headlamp light
- Footprint included
- Clip placement and pre-bended poles for maximum interior space
- Seam taped fly with vents
- Seam taped catenary cut floor
- Colour coded easy pitch clips poles and fly
- Interior pockets for small gear organization
- Jingle-free nylon zipper pulls