Looking for a reliable tent for three? The roomy and durable Tungsten 3P tent will shelter you on your next outdoor expedition.
The livable design of the Tungsten uses pre-bent poles and cleverly placed clips to pull out the sides of the tent, and therefore maximize the interior for extra livability. The seam taped 1500mm waterhead rated fly provides rain coverage, while the 2000mm seam taped floor and additional footprint protect your tent from below.
This tent features DAC Press-fit poles with a velocity 7000 ridge pole and colour coded clips, poles and fly for easy pitching. Ventilation wise, the interior features No-See-Um mesh and vents on the fly for breathability. The two D-doors allow access in and out of the tent, while the vestibule on either side provides ample storage space for your pack and dirty boots.
Get more use out of your headlamp as a tent light, by hanging it up in the lampshade pocket, for diffused ambient lighting. And, organise your smaller essentials in the interior pockets inside your shelter. For the hiking trio or couple who like the extra space, the Tungsten 3P from Marmont is just what you need.
- Two D-Doors and vestibules
- Lampshade pocket to hold and diffuse headlamp light
- Footprint included
- Clip placement and pre-bent poles for maximum interior space
- Seam taped fly with vents
- Seam taped catenary cut floor
- Colour coded easy pitch clips poles and fly
- Interior pockets for small gear organization
- Jingle-free nylon zipper pulls