With Aquaseal® by Gear Aid™ you can easily repair tears and rips in your favorite waders and outdoor gear. Aquaseal is a clear, waterproof adhesive and sealant, specially formulated for the flexibility, adhesion and abrasion protection you need to keep you going.
Don’t let a rip or a tear stop you. Aquaseal will patch that hole in your raft, fix the gash in your fishing waders and make sure you stay dry.
Aquaseal is all you need to keep your gear going as long as you do.
- Flexible urethane repair adhesive and seam sealer
- Industry standard for maximum strength gear repairs
- Safe on natural and synthetic fabrics including GORE-TEX®, neoprene, rubber and more
- Repairs rips, tears, holes in outdoor gear
- Specifically formulated to offer superior flexibility as well as excellent adhesion, waterproofing and abrasion resistance with minimal shrinkage
- Washable and unaffected by extreme heat or cold
- Dries Clear
- Moisture cured
Aquaseal is great for making long lasting, permanent repairs. Aquaseal is unaffected by solvents, so it is a permanent fix. Once cured, Aquaseal provides great abrasion resistance, so it is recommended on high-wear areas. Aquaseal cures in 8-12 hours.