A brand new tent in the Mont range: the Dragonfly is a robust 4 season shelter for 2 or even 3 campers. Designed to withstand severe winter conditions, the Dragonfly is ideal for traverses of Australia’s alpine peaks.
Named after the Mont Dragonfly Tent from the early 2000s, the new Dragonfly is a testament to Mont’s long history of advanced tent design & manufacturing.
- Spacious 2 person
- 4 season
- 100% waterproof tub floor with factory-tape-sealed-seams
- 100% waterproof fly with factory-tape-sealed-seams
- Symmetrical design allows fly to attach to inner at either end
- Dual entrance and dual vestibules
- Pole clip system for quick setup
- 2 roof vents accessible from inside
- Large mesh/Nylon windows in both inner doors
- 4 internal wall pockets, 2 internal roof pockets & 3 carabiner clips on ceiling