New, improved and available now. The new Warmlite XT-R 550 Down Sleeping Bag is made with a new twice-as-breathable version of Hydronaute XT-R Shell fabric, and include an internal down-filled collar muff for improved insulation.
Made with a 100% recycled Hydronaute XT-R Shell and a 100% recycled silk-touch Nylon lining. Available in Standard, Women’s & Extra-Large Sizes. The Warmlite XT-R 750 is appropriate for temperatures of -7°C to -12°C.
With a technical shell fabric and high loft down but only the essential design features, the Warmlite XT-R Series provide warmth in cold to extreme cold at a very reasonable price.
The Warmlite XT-R Series feature a contoured 3D hood, down-filled collar muff, box walled baffles, 3D draught tube along zips and premium 750+ loft water-resistant down.
The Warmlite XT-R 750 Sleeping Bags are very versatile thanks to the full-length side zip and foot zip; in cold conditions keep the zips closed for maximum insulation, in warmer conditions open the foot zip for ventilation or open both zips to use the sleeping bag as a quilt.
- Differential cut reduces compression & cold spots
- Continuous baffles allow flexible down distribution between base & canopy
- Box walled baffles for warmth & weight efficiency
- Internal down-filled collar muff
- Large down-filled 3D draft tube along zip retains heat
- Contoured hood keeps down evenly distributed around the head
- Full-length YKK side & foot zips for versatility
- Sewn with hydrophobic Epic thread to prevent moisture from wicking along seams and inside the shell
- Laminated 210 denier Nylon anti-snag shield along zips
- Hydrophobic Epic thread prevents moisture wicking along seams
- Includes ultralight siliconised-Nylon stuff sack & 50L polyester storage sack with printed care & washing instructions