A new size in the Zodiac Down Sleeping Bag range, the Zodiac 800 2XL. Made with 2XL circumference the Zodiac 800 2XL is appropriate for those with a shoulder circumference of up to 176cm and a height of up to 200cm. A spacious sleeping bag designed for temperatures down to -10ºC.
- A new size in the Zodiac Down Sleeping Bag range, the Zodiac 800 2XL. Made with 2XL circumference the Zodiac 800 2XL is appropriate for those with a shoulder circumference of up to 176cm and a height of up to 200cm. A spacious sleeping bag designed for temperatures down to -10ºC.The Zodiac 800 2XL can be used over a wide range of temperatures by regulating the ventilation with foot and side zippers and adjusting the distribution of down between canopy and base. With dimensions a little more generous the Zodiacs are an ideal choice if you like a little more room when you sleep.The Zodiac 800 2XL has an EN 13537 lower limit of -10ºC. It is suited to cold weather, three to four season camping, including use above the snowline.
- Weight: 1550g
- Down Fill Weight: 800g
- Down: 680 to 750 Loft Down with DWR Loft Unsure about down?
- Shell Fabric: 30 Denier Nylon
- Intended Use: Bushwalking
- EN 13537 Temperature Rating: T Comfort -3ºC. T Limit -10ºC. T Extreme -28ºC*
- Maximum User Height: 200cm
- Maximum Shoulder Circumference: 176cm
To compare Mont Sleeping Bags see the Sleeping Bag Performance Guide
*EN 13537 T Extreme is a survival rating only. Do not rely on this rating for general use!
- Filled with 800g of 680 to 750 Loft down with DWR Loft treatment
- Outer shell and inner shell made from lightweight 30 denier nylon
- Box walled construction for warmth and weight efficiency
- Generous Hood with drawcord
- Toaster foot pocket for air activated heat pad
- Oven door foot venting system for temperature regulation
- Internal zip security pocket
- Tuck stitching for increased durability of baffles
- Baffles sewn with Hydrophobic Epic thread which prevents moisture from wicking inside the shell
- YKK full length side and foot zips to increase versatility
- Left and right hand models can be zipped together
- Can be zipped open to form a quilt
- Large 3D draft tube prevents heat loss through zip
- Nylon 210 denier laminated anti-snag tape runs along zip
- Internal shoulder collar muff retains body heat
- Supplied with ultralight siliconised nylon compression sack and large storage bag with printed care instructions