MSR XGK EX Stove
For over 35 years, the MSR® XGK™ stove has been the world’s most reliable extreme-condition stove; trusted by mountaineers everywhere. The XGK EX stove continues that legacy with unrivaled performance, dependability and better multi-fuel burning capabilities than any other stove on the market. It features a flexible fuel line that allows it to pack smaller than ever, as well as stable, retractable legs and pot supports, and a powerful flame that melts snow and boils water incredibly fast. No matter where you’re headed, with an XGK EX stove along, you’ll find fuel to burn and the absolute dependability that has made it the first choice in liquid fuels stoves on expeditions for decades.
Package includes: Fuel pump, windscreen, heat reflector, small-parts kit, instructions, and stuff sack. (Fuel bottle not included.)
- Proven: No. 1 choice on expeditions worldwide.
- Multi-Fuel: Reliably burns more liquid fuels than any other stove.
- Dependable: Easy to field maintain; Shaker Jet™ cleans fuel jet with a simple shake.
- Compact: New flexible fuel line allows stove to fit in a 1.5-liter MSR pot.
- Superfast: Boils 1 liter of water in just 2.8 minutes (using kerosene fuel).
- Extra-Stable: Retractable legs and pot supports provide a secure platform.
- Packaged weight – 489g
- Minimum weight – 374g
- Burn time per 600ml (shellite) – 98 minutes
- Burn time per 600ml (kerosene) – 109 minutes
- Boil time (shellite) – 3.5 minutes/liter
- Boil time (kerosene) – 2.8 minutes/liter
- Water boiled per 100ml fuel (shellite) – 4.9 litres
- Water boiled per 100ml fuel (kerosene) – 5.7 litres
- Made in the USA