The new nemo 2 i™ features a great suite of fabrics and hardware in an intuitive tent design with a few really unique embellishments to set it apart. The large mesh canopy was the inspiration for the name; it allows you to lay back with a view of the night sky. When using the fly, the roll-back feature allows for partial coverage, as well as increasing breathability.
This tent comes with an included footprint.
- Designed for maximum livable spaceinside, using pre-bent poles and a smart and simple single-hub pole structure to increase interior volume.
- Two doors and two vestibules allows for easy access from both sides and ample gear storage.
- Roll-back fly feature allows views of the sky through the large mesh canopy, as well as helping to manage condensation and add breathability.
- Durable fabrics and quality hardwareprovide maximum value.
- Clever vents in the fly vestibule zippers keep air moving in a rainstorm.
- Intuitive tent design makes setup quick and easy.
- Included tent footprint for extra protection.
- Guy-out cord
- Repair kit
- Light pocket
- Drawstring stuff sack
|Minimum Weight||5 lb , 1 oz / 2.31 kg|
|Packed Weight||6 lb , 2 oz / 2.78 kg|
|Packed Size||19.0 x 8.0 in dia / 48 x 20 cm dia|
|Peak Height||38.6 in / 98 cm|
|Floor Area||32.4 sq ft / 3.0 sq m|
|Floor Dimensions||87.9 x 53.2 in / 223 x 135 cm|
|Vestibule Area||11.0 sq ft + 11.0 sq ft / 1.0 sq m + 1.0 sq m|
|Frame||1 Hubbed Aluminum 9.02mm pole|
|Canopy Fabric||Polyester/ No-See-Um Mesh|
|Fly Fabric||68D PeU Polyester Ripstop (1500 mm)|
|Floor Fabric||75D PeU Polyester (3000 mm)|
|Stuff Sack||Drawstring stuff sack|