While Covid took its toll on our production capabilities we used this down time to overhaul the EVO concept so here are some facts:
– new Machine Injection Moulding MIM process followed by CNC machining for precision finishing
– new proprietary blend of metal
-Increased strength and hardness now offering 48 Rockwell
– reduced blade angle and length increasing blade durability and ease of resharpening while still offering hunt ready and razor sharp out of pack
– ultra quiet flight from improved surface dimple design
– our renown wide cutting width remains as is… 1 1/4 inches of devastation.
And this is only the 125grain… we can finally let the cat out of the bag and tell you that the 100gr EVO is on track and the new 150gr EVO will blow you away. We may have gone quiet for a while but believe us it was the calm before the storm… the next generation of EVO is here.
Bone Splitting Solid 2 Blade Broadhead providing maximum strength and durability with the flight accuracy and stability of a field point.
Supplied pre-sharpened to a razors edge, EVO’s are ready to go to work straight out of the pack!
• 125gr / 3 Pack
• One piece CNC machined solid steel
• Dimpled surface reduces air friction, improving flight performance
• All weather teflon poly coating protection
• Pre-Sharpened all round blade
• 1 1/4 inch cutting diameter
• Suitable for Compound, Recurve, Long and Crossbows