Stoney Creek Rusa Greywacke II
Our premium quality Rusa Hunting Boots have been developed by Stoney Creek specifically for hunters.
The NEW Rusa Greywacke II Boot feature:
• AquaDry-Tex® four layer liner providing full waterproofing and breathability.
• Rubber toe, full rubber side randing for extra protection and abrasion resistance.
• Lightweight Vibram sole with extra stability developed to be quiet for hunting.
- Nubuck leather, waterproof and easy care.
- Pigskin collar and tongue, comfortable and durable.
- Rust proof quality speedhooks in black to reduce shine.
- Waterproof 4 layer breathable Aqua Dry liner is fully seamsealed to keep your feet drier.
- Crafted foot board gives comfort and support without twisting.
- Vibram Skeleton trek sole is quiet to hunt in but provides outstanding grip in lose or soggy ground.
Radial shaperd Vibram sole to help push out mud. Wide fit.
• Cushioned removable innersole with gel heel pad.
• All new High speed brass metal lacing system.
some sizes Available in sizes 7-13 UK (half sizes available). We STRONGLY recommend you download and complete our Foot Chart and mail it back to us for the correct fit. If you don’t have access to a printer email or call us and we will mail you a chart.