Tackle challenging terrain in comfort. A progressive design borrows elements from Salomon® trail running shoes and works them into rugged boots built for tough day hikes and backpacking trips over steep, rocky and untamed country.
Ideal for: Day hiking
Upper material: Nubuck leather + synthetic
Removable insole: Yes
- Nubuck leather and synthetic uppers provide comfort and durability.
- GORE-TEX® waterproof-breathable booties keep rain and puddles out.
- Rubber heels and toecaps protect your feet from impact and abrasion.
- Gusseted tongues block out pebbles and trail debris.
- Shaped Ortholite footbeds offer comfort with each step.
- 4D Advanced Chassis midsoles create a stable, resilient ride: a layer of EVA provides underfoot cushioning, an under-arch shank adds stability, and a second full-length EVA layer wraps the shank in resilient, high-density foam.
- High-wear, abrasion-resistant, trekking Contagrip® rubber outsoles give you exceptional grip and durability in rugged terrain.
Salomon originated in the French Alps back in 1947, founded by Georges Salomon.
As a result of their fierce passion for mountain sport progression, product development, quality and craftsmanship, Salomon has now developed a worldwide reputation as a premium designer of hiking and trail running shoes.
As Salomon was born in the mountains, the craftsmen know exactly what a shoe needs in order for it to boost your performance, no matter what the terrain is like. Their shoes are versatile, durable and comfortable, and will endure through rough trails and terrains. Salomon is an innovative business, constantly searching for new and creative ways to enhance their products, a characteristic which has allowed it to maintain its worldwide reputation and authentic image.