Requires no priming! The Muka Stove has revolutionized common understanding of a gasoline stove’s characteristics such as becoming dirty with soot, cumbersome preheating, and maintenance before and after use. This gas stove combines a reliable, powerful output and ease of care. Made in Japan
Muka is not a simple gasoline stove but the next generation of stove. Includes hose, pump, maintenance tool and a carrying case. Wide mouth
Fuel Bottle sold separatery.
- Requires no priming! The stove goes from lit to simmer in as little as 10 seconds. This means no risk of big flare ups (burning holes in tarps) and no dirty sooty messes. This is achieved by the stove’s fairly complex pump that essentially delivers the fuel down the line as a gas rather than a liquid, simplifying the priming process.
- Requires little servicing, unlike MSR liquid fuel stoves which periodically need the jet cleaned and the fuel line rasped out to remove particulate build ups.
- Burns superhot at 15800 BTU (hotter than an MSR Dragonfly)
- Lightweight at 164g (stove only) and super compact.
- Soto Muka stove is the first liquid-fuel stove that does not require priming, so you can get your cooking underway quickly and without any hassles
- Pressure indicator on the sturdy metal pump shows when the fuel bottle (sold separately) is properly pressurized for best stove performance
- Boil pasta or simmer a sauce by simple turning the dial on the pump to adjust the flame intensity
- Stove, pump and fuel line weigh 11 oz. combined, making the Muka a great option for your lightweight backpacking trips
- Pot supports adjust to accommodate different size pots
- Made in Japan
- 4,000 kcal/h 4,650 W 15,800 BTU
- Applicable fuel:
- Unleaded gasoline and white gasoline
- Burns approx. 56 min. at maximum output
using 480ml (16.3 oz.)car gasoline.
- 164g (5.7 oz.) without pump, 333g (11.8 oz.) including the pump