Modulus 55+10L Sac
Perfect for overnight or short trips where you want to carry out your meat separately.
The Modulus 55+10L is one of 3 pack sizes that can be attached to the Modulus X1 Frame to create a system ideal for hunters who like to separate their retrieved meat. Most features of the Bison pack you know and love are included in this pack, including the 3D Front Opening.
The 55+10 litre size is perfect for overnight or short trips. With the modulus system, you can leave the pack at base camp, hunt and retrieve with just the frame, and then reconnect the pack when back at camp.
Unlike other packs on the market, the Tatonka Modulus has been designed by hunters and tested to the extreme in a range of hunting conditions. We have made multiple changes along the way to ensure the setup retains the comfort and stability (even with heavy loads) that our standard packs are known for.
Please note: the image pictured is of the Tatonka Modulus 55+10 Sac on the Modulus X1 Frame. When purchasing the 55+10L Sac, you will also need to purchase the Modulus X1 Frame.
- Divided main and bottom compartments
- Fixation for walking poles or ice axes
- Height-adjustable chest belt
- Compression straps on sides
- Grab handles front, back and on the bottom
- Robust, durable No.10 zipper
- Lockable zip slider
- 3D zipped front opening for main compartment
- Height-adjustable lid with gear loops
- Lid compartment with key holder
- Throat extension with two drawstrings under the lid
- Bottom drawn high at the sides with all-round compression straps
- Spacious side pockets
- Front compartment with zipper
- Equipped with RECCO® reflector
- First Aid Compartment (contents not included)
- Hydration system compatible
|Volume||55 litres + 10 litres|
|Dimensions||77 x 30 x 19cm|
|Material||Cordura 500 Den|