Wilderness Equipment Second Arrow
Out of stock
Wilderness Equipment Second Arrow – With 20D Siliconised Outer Tent
The new, significantly lighter 20d sil/sil Second Arrow is now available!
Nothing has been lost in this scaling-down of wilderness equipment’s acclaimed First Arrow design. The Second Arrow is a high-tech, compact, 2-person, double skinned expedition tent for ultra-lightweight travel in snow, across exposed country and in severe weather. It’s excellent flow-through ventilation also makes it perfect for summer and tropical use. It is also a perfect solution for solo travellers look for a roomier tent with 5-season performance. This tent is now only available with high-tech outer tent skin fabric: 30 denier, high-tenacity ripstop polyester with silicone elastomer face treatment. Taller users will appreciate the increase given to the height of the front pole arc in early 2010. The improved space for two has been achieved with little weight increase. The Second Arrow retains its great appeal for solo use.
Designed by Australian’s to handle our harsh conditions.
- Tapered Tunnel, 5-season, compact 2-Person tent.
- Integral pitch – poles in outer, inner attaches under, outer can be used alone
- Min Wt 1.66 kg
- Packed Wt 1.86 kg
- Floor Dimensions: 2.20m long x 1.34m widest
- Outer Tent Fabric: Siliconised 20d Nylon 66, 3000mm HH sil/sil coating.
- Outer Tent Colour: Apple Green.
- Inner Tent: Grey 20d air-permeable ripstop nylon, Black 20d nylon mesh door screens.
- Floor: Deep, unstressed tub, 40d nylon with 5,000mm HH PE coating
- Poles: DAC Featherlite NSL
- Pegs: 7 x 4-Flute HT Aluminium, with pull cords.