|1.0 LTR||2.5 LTR||1.7 LTR
|Weight (Standard)||14.7 oz||1 lbs 4 oz||1 lbs 1 oz|
|Weight (Metric)||0.42 kg||0.59 kg||0.50 kg|
|Burn time (MSR IsoPro) per 227-g / 8-oz. canister||Appx. 80 minutes||Appx. 80 minutes||Appx. 80 minutes|
|Water boiled (MSR IsoPro) per 227-g canister||20 liters||22 liters||22 liters|
|Water boiled (MSR IsoPro) per 1 oz. of fuel||2.5 liters||2.8 liters||2.8 liters|
|Boil time (MSR IsoPro), 1 liter||3.5 minutes||3 minutes||3 minutes|
|Packed Size (Metric)||12 x 15.5 cm||18.54 x 13.97 cm||13.5 x 16.8 cm|
|Packed Size (Standard)||4.75 x 6.1 in||7.3 x 5.5 in||5.3 x 6.6 in|
|Country of Origin||Made in USA of U.S. and imported materials||Made in USA of U.S. and imported materials||Made in USA of U.S. and imported materials|
Not only is the Reactor Stove System the fastest and most fuel efficient stove ever made, it’s the only one that delivers that level of performance in the cold and wind of the real world. While that might sound like hype, take a look at these test results and see exactly what that means to you in the field. Simply put, you’ll burn less fuel, carry less fuel, and move faster than with any other stove available. And with MSR’s proven quality and durability, you can be assured of that performance to pull you through when you need it most.
WARNING: Contains brass that can expose you to lead, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Integrated System: State-of-the-art stove and high-efficiency cookware are combined into a compact, self-contained and easy-to-use system.
- Unrivaled Boil Time: Outperforms the competition in head-to-head lab tests—boiling .5 liter of water in just 1.5 minutes—with an even greater advantage out in the real world.
- Unmatched Wind Protection: Heat exchanger completely encloses radiant burner head, virtually eliminating the effects of wind to maintain outstanding boil times and save fuel.
- Maximum Efficiency: Patent-pending radiant burner, heat exchanger and internal pressure regulator produce best-in-class, fuel-sipping efficiency in all conditions.
- Compact: All systems are self-contained, fitting the stove and fuel inside the pot. (1.0L Reactor System nests optimally with our new, smaller-diameter 4 oz. canisters, which are sold separately)
State of the art cookware and revolutionary stove design make the Reactor stove the fastest, most fuel efficient stove system ever. The Reactor stove’s radiant burner is enclosed by a unique heat exchanger for unmatched performance in windy conditions while an advanced pressure regulator provides optimal heat output over the life of a fuel canister. Stove and fuel stow inside of the high-efficiency 1.7-liter pot that’s great for everything from solo trips to cooking for groups of up to three people. A collapsible handle locks the unique see-thru lid in place for safe and easy transport.
- Unmatched Wind Protection: Radiant burner head is enclosed by heat exchanger for maximum protection in even the windiest conditions.
- Unrivaled Boil Time: Out-performs the competition in lab tests—boiling a liter of water in just 3 minutes—with a far greater advantage in windy conditions.
- Maximum Efficiency: Patent-pending radiant burner and heat exchanger make the Reactor the most efficient all-condition stove system, so you carry less fuel.
- Integrated System: State-of-the-art stove and high-efficiency pot are combined into one compact, easy-to-use system.